May 28-31 - Blasting Through Summer - Make sidewalk chalk, create your own sprout house or bird feeder, and play games that will start your summer off right! (note this is a 4 day camp)
June 3-7 - Creative ConstructionJ - Beat a Lego Challenge, invent your own structure or contraption, and make an Art Bot!
June 10-14 - Animals, Animals, Animals - Meet our live bugs, talk to a veterinarian, and go from continent to continent learning about all the different animals in the world.
June 17-21 - Under the Big Top - Learn magic tricks, defeat an obstacle course, play carnival games, and create circus crafts.
June 24-28 - Science Spectacular - Chemistry explosions, candy science, engineering a structure, and 3D creations will make this science week spectacular.
July 1-3 - Party in the USA - Make your own straw rocket, learn about the Statue of Liberty, and create a firework painting. (note this is a 3 day camp)
July 8-12 - Castles and Catapults - Build a castle, create your own dragon, and construct a catapult that will launch an attack over the castle wall.
July 15-19 - The Classics - Nerf wars, Lego building, snap circuits, Candy Land tournament, and many more fun games to cure the going back to school blues.
July 22-26 - Blast from the Past - From disco to the moonwalk, let's step back in time from the 1950s to now. Complete crafts, try food, and dance your way through each decade.
July 29-August 2 - Adventures in Wonderland - Scavenger hunts, card games, and puzzles are sure to make this week exciting.
August 5-9 - Explorium Beasts and Where to Find Them - create your own beat, travel through the Museum to unravel the mystery, and crack the codes to reveal the magic of the Explorium!
School Day Out Camps
May 21 - Legos - Use Legos for a challenge, code a robot, paint, and create a rocket.
Snow Day Camps
Snow Day Camps – On most days that Fayette County Schools close for snow days, the Explorium will be open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm for our Snow Day Camp. No prior registration is necessary.
Simply check our Facebook page to make sure that we are open.
School Day Out, Summer, and Snow Day Camp Policies
- Full Day: $50/$45 members
- Half Day: $25/$22.50 members
- Weeklong Full Day: $225/$205 members
- Weeklong Half Day: $115.00/$105.00 members
- Snow Day Full Day: $40
- Snow Day Half Day: $20
*Special pricing for Winter Break 2018 camps when you book all six days:
- Full day - non member - $275
- Full day - member - $265
- Half day - non member - $140
- Half day - member - $130
Policies and Information:
- All camps are open for full or half day (AM or PM) options.
- During weeklong camps, registration by the day is available one week prior to the start of camp. Note: campers will not be lost or feel like they have missed content if they are only at camp for one day. There is a theme for the camp, but all activities are stand alone.
- Camps (except for snow day) run from 8AM-5:30PM with AM half day 8AM-12:30PM and PM half day 12:30PM-5:30PM
- Snow day camps are 8:30am - 5:30pm with half day options availble.
- All campers must be able to use the bathroom independently
- Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Full day campers must bring their lunch.
- With at least 24 hour notice, early arrival or late pick up times are available for $5 per half hour with earliest drop off at 7:30 AM and latest pick up 6:00PM.
Click here to register or call us at 859-258-3253 for more information.